Safety & Security
We are committed to keep Tvoop a safe and fun place for all, adults and kids alike. We do not and will not allow any inappropriate and indecent broadcast. We will follow all laws, rules and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement agencies.
Just like with any other social networking site, you have to always remember the following rules:
- Any information you provide, may ultimately become public. Never give out personal information such as your name, home address, school name, workplace, or telephone number in a chat room or on bulletin boards.
- Anything you broadcast may be watched by everyone and recorded. Please do not broadcast anything you do not want other people to see.
- It is fun to connect with people, but try not to meet anyone you really do not know. Even then, always take a friend with you.
- Please keep in mind that your broadcast may be watched by people of all ages. Please do not use vulgar or inappropriate language.
- Tvoop has no way of confirming the age and sex of our users. What one claims may not be the truth!
- Beware of phishing scams trying to get your personal information, such as your username and password, by pretending to be a site or person you know and trust.
Other resources available to you:
A Parent's Guide to Internet Safety, By FBI http://www.fbi.gov/publications/pguide/pguidee.htm
Wired Safety http://www.wiredsafety.org/
I Keep Safe http://www.ikeepsafe.org/
Family Online Safety Institute http://www.fosi.org/
Get Netwise at www.GetNetWise.org
Safety Teens a www.tSafeTeens.com
We would love to hear your suggestions, comments and concerns. Please write to us at Tvoop@tvoop.com